Commonwealth Civilian Coronavirus Corps (CCCC)
Join the NHC Commonwealth Civilian Coronavirus Corps (CCCC) to help social service agencies reduce healthcare challenges brought on by COVID-19.
As a NHC CCCC member you will serve with some of Northeastern
Pennsylvania's most innovative non-profits as a trained Community Health
Worker. You will gain hands-on experience in public health and vaccine
support, help meet basic needs like food and healthcare in underserved
communities impacted by COVID and explore careers in healthcare and public
- Knowledge of the communities in NEPA
- Interest in learning more about community health, public health or social services
- Communication skills
- Desire to serve underserved communities
- High School diploma or GED
- 18 years or older
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States
CCCC members will earn:
- $15.00/hour stipend for a one-year service term (2000 hours).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, if needed.
- Assistance with childcare, if eligible.
- Access to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), if
- A $6,345.00 Educational Award at the completion of the service year that
can be paid to existing student loans or used for future educational
- Eligible to apply for the PA Community Health Worker
Certification (CCHW) through the PA Certification Board.
Visit the National Health Corps to learn more.
Click Here for Flyer
For more information contact:
Mary Theresa Mazur